The Time Bandit Solution: Recovering Stolen Time You Never Knew You Had
The Time Bandit Solution offers a remarkable antidote to time-pressed individuals in any workplace. With its colorful, magazine-like presentation, the book introduces us to the fundamental reason of why we have too much to do and too little time available: interruptions.
Interruption is anything that causes us to put anything we are doing to a halt. These interruptions usually come from our colleagues, family members, clients/customers, and even ourselves. Collectively these individuals are being referred to in this book as: Time Bandits.
Here are some of the good reasons why you should read this book:
- It offers a practical step by step ways on how to manage time bandits.
- This book will teach you how to negotiate with time bandits so they will respect your time for your tasks.
- It will give you helpful insights on how the steps work.
- The book is written in highly personalize perspective of its author Edward Brown, making this work entertaining too.
- The advice is very easy to follow but just like any advice it requires the will from the reader to reap the benefits.
- The book is worth the money you will pay for it. The lessons from this book will guarantee you to make additional time for highly important things. This additional time can be use to earn, learn, and enjoy more out of life.
While those are the good things why you should read this book, it is not a perfect one. For one thing, I found the some color pages of the book too striking especially for ebook. Second, I found some spelling errors in some sentences; but hopefully those were already rectified.
Overall, this is a very good work in its field. I would recommend this book to anyone who wants to make the most of their 24 hours in a day.